Applications for participation in the video conference "Hour with the Trade Representative" in the Republic of Singapore are being accepted
The State Committee of the Republic of Bashkortostan on Foreign Economic Relations and Congress Activity, together with the Export Support Center of the Republic of Bashkortostan, are starting to accept applications for participation in a video conference with the Trade Representative of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Singapore.
Export-oriented enterprises interested in entering the Singapore market are invited.
- Current state and prospects of bilateral economic relations;
- Overall of the Singapore market, opportunities to enter the market;
- Main problems;
- Main transport and logistics routes;
- Building interaction with Singapore retail chains and distributors;
- Features of cross-cultural communication with Singapore partners and recommendations for successful negotiations;
- Import of goods in connection with the coronovirus pandemic in the world: restrictions and products in demand;
- Participation in exhibition and fair events and business missions;
- Assistance of the Trade Mission in establishing business contacts;
- Additional comments from the Trade Representative on the specifics of the industries of the companies participating in the conference.
The following data is to be specified in the letter:
- Personal tax reference number
- Full name, position and contact details of the participant of the video conference
- A link to download the presentation in Russian (as well as in English, if available)
- List of additional questions to the Trade Representative until April 22
- A filled-out form (sent on request)
Applications are accepted until April 27, inclusive. The event will take place on April 29, 2021 at 11:00 Ufa time on Zoom platform.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us by phone:
+7 (347) 246-68-16
+7 (917) 420-30-14 (what’s app/telegram)